Cowgirl Creamery & Tomales Bay Foods
For over 20 years, Cowgirl Creamery has produced a variety of fresh, bloomy, and aged cheeses, using milk from neighboring dairies while championing the local milkshed in Marin and Sonoma Counties. Two decades, dozens of awards, two creameries and two retail stores later, we continue to act as an advocate for sustainable agriculture and artisan cheese.
Our team is full of food-loving, hard-working folks who have a positive, team-oriented attitude. We care about each other, take great pride in our work and all share a passion for local, artisan food. If this sounds like you, we hope you’ll saddle up and join us on our journey!
We’re looking for a passionate creative to join our Marketing team. The role is responsible for all graphic design and creative production services to support Cowgirl Creamery Marketing initiatives. You will work within a growing and dynamic team and be in charge of the design and production management of trade and consumer-facing collateral, digital design, and other projects as needed. This will include applying the Cowgirl brand identity and spirit across all of our businesses and establish Cowgirl’s Collateral Library to organize and maintain our assets.
What You Need
• 1-3 years in Graphic Design, direct experience with a brand is preferred
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) and MS Office (PowerPoint)
• Experience with CMS software such as Craft or Squarespace
• Capable of using email platforms like Constant Contact
What You'll Bring:
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadline-driven projects
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication with both internal and external contacts
• Enthusiasm for teamwork and collaboration
What You'll Do:
• Create all consumer-facing assets for Cowgirl imprints (swag), Cowgirl events, Social Media channels, advertising, etc.
• Design and coordinate production of trade marketing materials including sell sheets, presentation decks, trade show activations, and point of sale and training materials
• Responsible for the development and support of E-Commerce needs (physical and digital) and retail locations (signage, menus, etc.)
• Build and implement a design proof process
• Be a liaison with Marketing Director and Marketing Manager for department contractors: Social Media, Design, Packaging, and Photography
Perks & Pay:
• This a full-time, exempt position (Salaried), pay rate DOE
• Health, vision, and dental insurance, 401K, Paid Vacation and Sick Days, and a 30% discount!
• Bonus perks include swag, birthday gifts, and endless Cowgirl cheer!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.