HOF Capital is a venture capital firm backed by 70 of the world's most influential families and organizations. We partner with ambitious entrepreneurs from idea to IPO, helping them build the next generation of leading technology companies.
We are looking for passionate technology industry enthusiasts to join our team. Interns will interact directly with senior team members and will learn how the industry works through firsthand experience. We welcome applications throughout the year, and our internships typically range from 3 to 12 months.
Responsibilities are tailored to the interns skillset, but will include some/all of the following:
• Review investment opportunities
• Attend meetings and calls with potential investment prospects
• Conduct market and competitive research
• Manage internal database
• Develop proprietary software
• Assist with other fund-related activities as needed
• Currently enrolled at a top university
• Excellent academic performance (e.g., GPA of 3.5 or higher, first-class honors)
• Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
• Strong analytical abilities
• Passion for technology