From the beginning, Brick Oven has had a commitment to delicious food and superior service. From our signature Brick Oven Old Fashioned Root Beer to our famous “Green” Ranch Dressing, we pride ourselves in offering the best in food quality and service that is second to none.
Brick Oven has been voted the #1 Family Restaurant and Best Pizza in Utah Valley. Founded in 1956, this favorite restaurant continues to grow.
Brick Oven is seeking friendly and energetic people who can deliver excellent customer service. Market Room is responsible for stocking the soup and salad bar, preparing pasta, and preparing to-go orders.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Prepare soups, sauces, salads, etc for to-go orders. *Stock salad and pasta bar
• Weigh, measure, mix and prep ingredients according to recipes.
• Check food and ingredients for freshness.
• Work well under pressure and within the time limit. • Ensure that Market Room area, equipment and utensils are cleaned for guests.
Qualifications and Skills
• Thorough experience with hot and cold food preparation.
• Good working knowledge of accepted sanitation standards and health codes.
• Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
• Able to handle work in a fast-paced environment. *Must be able to lift 35 pounds