From the beginning, Brick Oven has had a commitment to delicious food and superior service. From our signature Brick Oven Old Fashioned Root Beer to our famous “Green” Ranch Dressing, we pride ourselves in offering the best in food quality and service that is second to none.
Brick Oven has been voted the #1 Family Restaurant and Best Pizza in Utah Valley. Founded in 1956, this favorite restaurant continues to grow.
Brick Oven is looking for an experienced and passionate cook to help support our team. The ideal candidate for this position has previous experience preparing food, enjoys working in a busy restaurant environment and is capable of taking direction well and multi-tasking effectively. He/She must have a passion for food prep and strong customer service, please submit an application to us today.
Qualifications and Skills
• Prior experience in related food and beverage service and food preparation positions.
• Thorough experience with hot and cold food preparation.
• Good working knowledge of accepted sanitation standards and health codes.
• Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
• Able to handle work in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Prepare awesome meals for our guests.
• Weigh, measure, mix and prep ingredients according to recipes.
• Steam, grill, bake or fry meats, vegetables ,and other ingredients.
• Check food and ingredients for freshness.
• Arrange and garnish dishes.
• Work well under pressure and within the time limit. • Ensure that kitchen area, equipment and utensils are cleaned.
• Help lead and inspire our kitchen staff with the restaurant manager.