From the beginning, Brick Oven has had a commitment to delicious food and superior service. From our signature Brick Oven Old Fashioned Root Beer to our famous “Green” Ranch Dressing, we pride ourselves in offering the best in food quality and service that is second to none.
Brick Oven has been voted the #1 Family Restaurant and Best Pizza in Utah Valley. Founded in 1956, this favorite restaurant continues to grow.
Brick Oven is looking for energetic and hard working people who enjoy food prep early in the morning. Bakery is responsible for preparing dough, desserts, soups, sauces, breads, pastas, etc. This department is also responsible for putting away shipments received.
Qualifications and Skills
• Prior experience in related food service and food preparation positions.
• Thorough experience with hot and cold food preparation.
• Good working knowledge of accepted sanitation standards and health codes.
• Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
• Able to handle work in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Handle high volume of food prep.
• Weigh, measure, mix and prep ingredients according to recipes * Help maintain Brick Oven quality of food by preparing recipes accurately.
• Check food and ingredients for freshness.
• Work well under pressure and within the time limit. • Ensure that bakery area, equipment and utensils are kept cleaned.