- The main goal of the Head of Growth position is to execute, lead and manage the entire customer acquisition pipeline. Your work will be broken down into the following activities -
a) Execute, lead and manage the entire customer acquisition pipeline
Your number one KPI will be demand generation, to acquire top of funnel via various growth, marketing and product channels
b) Product-driven SEO (Marketplace B2C experiences)
We will love for you to have experience working on product-driven SEO at a leading marketplace company (think AirBnb, Indeed, Ziprecruiter or startup in the same space, or equivalent) We believe strongly in using technical SEO to create powerful and enriching content for our audience. You are in charge of doubling Marketing Qualified Leads driven by performance marketing and SEO and successfully launch an SEO channel that gets over 50k visitors per month.
c) All things paid acquisition (SaaS B2B experiences)
Facebook ads, Google SEM, LinkedIn ads, Direct Mail, Radio and more - you will be strong in at least 1 to 2 of these paid channels, and have experience managing or leading others. You should be able to test each channel with the CEO to find the best channel for our self-serve product.
d) Viral loops/product
We have a self-serve product focused on helping customers post jobs, and get to the best applicants. We love to work with you on A/B testing, viral loops, conversion rate optimization, monetization, retention loops and more, in order to bring about the best growth.
e) Data analytics and channel attribution
You will have strong knowledge and experience of managing end to end data analytics and channel attribution. Our stack is Mode, PostgreSQL, Segment, and more. If you can write SQL, that will a plus though we have a rock star data analyst on our team.
Resources you will get -
You will have direct access to work closely with the three founders (Desmond, Lei, Max), engineering team, product team, marketing team and more. This is a key position for the company and you will closely with each of us.
If you possess experience in at least 3 of the above and have desire to learn the rest rapidly, we think you could be a good fit! You will be revenue-driven, KPI-focused, hungry, humble and excited to get your hands dirty.
This will be a fast-paced role with a lot of growth opportunity and is critical role as one of leaders of the company. Here's a few more pointers:
- No task is too small for you or no task is too big for you either - if needed, you can help to run the numbers for a Google SEM ad, or search for keywords but also manage a team to lead
- You are entrepreneurial, scrappy, quick-thinking and hungry and eager to work in this role. You are looking to grow with a fast-growing company.
- You will be a hustler, willing to work extremely hard, loves to connect with people genuinely, to help them, have a good understanding or network in the franchise / restaurant / hospitality space, or is motivated to quickly build that knowledge and network.
- You will work closely to support Desmond to work with the executive team, investors, advisors, customers and more to understand more about the space and what our customers needs and wants.