Willamette Valley Vineyards
Founded in 1983 by Oregon native Jim Bernau with the dream of creating world-class Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley Vineyards has grown from a bold idea into one of the region's leading wineries, earning the title “One of America's Great Pinot Noir Producers” from Wine Enthusiast Magazine.
Willamette Valley Vineyards is searching for an energetic self-starter to join our Demo Team in Southern Oregon covering the areas of Medford, Ashland, and Central Point.
Demo Team members are responsible for scheduling, coordinating and conducting wine tasting demos in a variety of stores, special events, and retail outlets in a specific geographic area. This is a part-time position, where the employee works when demos or events are scheduled.
Primary Job Responsibilities/Essential Functions (P&P: Demo Team)
- Manage assigned territory, becoming familiar with key stores, wine stewards, store managers & their
guidelines for demo tastings
- Requests samples for tastings & manage sample inventory.
- Complete and turn in Demo Tasting Forms and Price & Stack Surveys.
- Supports the Company’s effort to create a more sustainable, cross-cultural, and “green” environment.
- Highly developed, detail-oriented customer service, organizational & time management skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task, work independently, and as part of a team.
- A valid/current OLCC Permit.
- Able to stand for long periods of time & work in a fast-paced environment.
- Available to work peak tourism & traffic times including holidays, weekends, & evenings.
- Available to work off-site events.
- Lift 40 lbs.
- Knowledge of wine & winemaking processes.
- A genuine interest in the luxury wine business & terminology.